Have you ever wondered what the differences are between ordering your PVC Cards from a supplier who claims to be the local manufacturer or solely a reseller? While every companyʼs needs are different, it could prove quite useful to know the benefits when buying your PVC cards from a local manufacturer versus a reseller.
Before choosing a company it is vital to understand exactly what cards you require and what requirements your cards need. Once these outlines have been defined you will be able to get the right company that will be able to supply you with the right product.
It is always important to answer the following questions when choosing your company:
- Are they knowledgeable and experienced?
- Do they offer what you require?
- Do they have World Class manufacturing facility and expertise?
- Do they deliver on their promise and produce quality cards – and are you able to view past examples of their workmanship?
- Can you trust them?
- Will they be able to accommodate you should you have specific or urgent requirements?
- Can they offer you a quick turn-round part-supply and staggered “draw-off” every week?
- You are never separated from the actual manufacturer by any ʻmiddle-menʼ – and you therefore always have control over production of your cards.
- Guaranteed that the manufacturer knows exactly what you need – and with no risk of misunderstandings occurring between the ordering and delivery phases, the cards are produced to your exact requirements.
- Competitive prices due to the fact that there are no mark ups, costs of shipping or expenses to rectify mistakes.
- If necessary, you are able to go and visit the company and view they manufacturing facility as well as previous examples of work. When “ordering blind” you cannot be assured of the source and quality of your cards.
- You can rely on the fact that a local company will be able to assist you should you require additional cards at a very short notice period.
- You are guaranteed faster services due to minimal transportation delays and no long delays waiting to hear from communication occurring between the supplier (reseller) and the actual manufacturer.
- No compulsory up-front payment (as is usually required with resellers). You are usually presented with a number of payment terms and options.
- If you wish to buy a desktop card printer or card system, you have the added benefit of knowing that the local company is able to supply you with any parts that you may need for the machine.
- Because everything is in-house, your options for card design and layout are endless and only limited by your own imagination!
At Easi-bind, we understand that your business cards represent your brand and business. We therefore believe that it is vital to have as much control as possible over the entire manufacturing process in order to ensure that you always receive the highest quality at a reasonable price.
We are South Africaʼs leading plastic and PVC card manufacturers and specialists, with litho and digital print capabilities. We believe in sourcing the best quality materials from Europe; using only state of the art equipment; and have a dedicated artwork department and in-house bureau for personalisation. We can offer you a full range of cost effective products and because everything is in-house, we guarantee that all your requirements will be met – at the highest of standards. Our plastic cards can be made using PVC or environmentally-friendly Easicard® – which is a high-performance graphic material.
Our company has been in the industry for over eight years, having produced over 20 million cards. Through our accumulation of knowledge and experience, we are able to address any questions regarding the technicalities of the ordering, manufacturing or delivery of your cards. Why not contact us today so that we can produce your PVC Cards to meet your highest expectations.